Monday, March 13, 2006

SEASON #5: Sour Grapes

Week #3: THERESA

The reason I shouldn't be fired
  • Princess of the Universe.
  • My insight is beyond your understanding.
  • Hot bod for middle-aged woman.
  • Reality bows to my every whim.

    The reason I think I was fired
  • Lenny didn’t generate.
  • Tarek’s putt-putt a little rough.
  • Slaves couldn’t read my mind.
  • Too chummy with Charmaine.

    The REAL reason I was fired
  • SUVs and cocktails don’t mix.
  • Comedienne’s repertoire straight out of “Totally Gross Jokes #13”
  • Genius IQ models hard to come by.
  • Swollen head needs its own shrink.
  • Brain still smaller than… largest assets.

    Week #1: SUMMER
    The reason I shouldn't be fired
  • Good cooker

  • Best kickboxer since John Cusack in “Say Anything”

  • I love my family! (“Hi, Mom and Dad!”)

  • Hair that belongs in a Sassoon commercial


  • The reason I think I was fired
  • Tried too hard to be fair.

  • Respect for the small business owner.

  • Trump kept interrupting me.

  • I love my family!

  • If it had been kickboxing, Mr. Mensa would be eating his teeth right now.


  • The REAL reason I was fired
  • Couldn’t open mouth during task

  • Couldn’t shut mouth in boardroom

  • Didn’t heed the advice of the Russian.

  • “Deer in Headlights” response to Carolyn’s machine-gunning didn’t cut it.

  • Fell right on the grenade meant for Torek
  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger MJ said...

    Hey, I was just reading your Artist's Prayer and really liked it. Do you mind if I put it up on my blog (I will cite you of course)? If not, do you mind if I link to it? That was really awesome. I would have liked to comment there but didn't see a comment thing to click on. Anyhow awesome prayer. I am with you on all of that.

    9:08 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home