Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Episode 5-1: "Best of" List

Worst "Sad Stories That Make Me Cry" Moment: “I was always picked last in gym class, so it really didn’t bother me to be picked last here.” (Brent)

Most Anti-PC Moment: Trump repeatedly calling Lenny "the Russian."

Funniest Quip: “So you gave them a gift bag with nothing in it.” (George, to Tarek)

Dumbest "Oh Puh-lease!" Retort: TIE:
“Yes, but I don’t see anything wrong with that. I think I made the right decision.” (Tarek, back to George) vs
"My contributions, of which I made many, were not of a clearly definable nature..." (Summer)

Worst Double-Speak: “Lenny is one of the two-dead weights on this team, he just isn’t worth anything at all,” vs. “I’m glad to have Lenny in the blimp, he has an astounding knowledge of the area and can make sure the blimp goes where it needs to go.” (Tarek)

Best Advice Not Taken: "Whatever you do, remain silent [in the boardroom]. Don't say ANYTHING!" (Lenny, to Summer)


And, finally, the weekly Monday Magical Moment: Lenny, Lee, Trump, and George openly laughing in Tarek's face in the boardroom for his lack of common sense. (“Derision-R-Us”)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home